Maatsch, Aleksandra (autor)
2. European financial crisis: dominant narratives and the legal status of anti-crisis measures
3. Empowered or disempowered? The role of national parliaments during the reform of European economic governance
4. Drivers of political parties' voting behaviour in European economic governance: the ultimate decline of the economic cleavage?
5. Parliamentary parties' discourses on anti-crisis measures: between solidarity and particularistic interest
6. Macroeconomic preferences of national parliamentary parties